Monday 17 January 2011

Pratt By Name, Pratt By Nature (Pointless Celeb #20)

My God I hate Spencer Pratt.
Putting the Douche into Bag since 2006! 
I never watched, or cared about MTV’s The Hills or the cretins that it spawned.  I did a pretty good job of never seeing a single episode, that was, until it finished in 2010.  I decided to finally give it a go, acquired every single episode of all six seasons and watched them back to back in a darkened room.  It was the best summer of my life!
I was already aware from my friends that Spencer Pratt was a wrong ‘un, having had to sit through them dissecting each episode with “just LOOK at what he’s doing to Heidi”, “He’s CRAZY” and “Why can’t she just say NO!!!!!”, not actually understanding, at the time, what they were talking about. 
When I started watching the show, I decided to make my own mind up about Spencer but when he showed up in series 2 as Heidi Montag’s new boyfriend, it took me about 2 seconds before I started shouting “NOOOOOO HEIDI, NOOOOOOOO” at the TV.  How can a guy so deluded about his own self importance live on a day to day basis without someone saying “hey dude, you’re a dick”?  If I saw him walking down the street I’d have to punch him square in the face, and continue punching until a police man pulled me off his limp, lifeless body. 
The man has no redeeming features.  How could you NOT hate Spencer,? Some of his best work includes; going for a vasectomy behind his new wife’s back (even though he chickened out), alienating all his and Heidi’s friends and family, causing Heidi to lose her job, telling his own sister she was dead to him, threatening his sister in law and threatening the MTV crew!  If any of us acted the same way he has over the years we would’ve had our faces smashed in or chased out of town by an angry mob.  Because no one has called him up on his bad behaviour, instead seemingly applauded him by turning him into a cover star, he thinks he can get away with it.  My God, I’d love just five minutes with the freak – I’d tell him everything everyone seems to be too frightened to.
When he got chucked off the show in the middle of the sixth series it was because of his threatening behaviour.  But what got my blood running cold was a couple of episodes before, Spencer was on camera saying that he had banned Heidi from having a mobile, using the internet and watching TV to make sure she was “logged out of the Matrix”.  Translation – I control my because and I don’t want her reading stories on how big a prick I am because she’ll divorce me.  He’s a one man cult in bad clothes.
What gets me is that he has no talent.  From what I saw from The Hills he has never had a job, so where does his money come from?  He. just like every other pointless celebrity, he walks around thinking it’s his God given right to be on the front of magazines and on TV shows.  The reality is he’s a spoilt little three year old brat in a 27 year old’s body.  How can this guy be classed as a celebrity????
At the end of 2010, he was declared bankrupt, and, in my opinion, it couldn’t have happene to a nicer person.  People who think they can live the life of an A lister on the wage of a Z lister need their comeuppance and I’m so glad he’s starting to get his – a big black mark against his name for a good few years!  No credit cards, no store cards, no credit full stop!  The only thing I can’t understand is that after finally getting a backbone to leave him, Heidi is now back with him, so he's going to leech off her for the rest of her life and never have to grow up and get a real job.
POINTLESS CELEBRITY #20 – Spencer Pratt
H x

No comments:

Post a Comment